- A graduate of Princeton University, BA Sociology and Certification in American Studies
- Spent four years early in his career as an Assistant Dean of Admissions and academic advisor at the university.
- Bob Flohr has had a long career as a senior advisor and consultant to major banks, asset management firms, private investors and technology businesses.
- He is now based in New York, but spent over 20 years headquartered in London and continues to operate globally. He has worked with the boards and executive leadership of a number of banks, consulting on issues related to corporate restructuring and integration, strategic planning and business growth, management development, succession planning, leadership and change management. He has been a major catalyst in a number of the most significant transformations and growth stories in global banking over the past 25 years. He has assisted a European firm in raising capital and improving the performance of a portfolio company, as well as assisted in the restructuring of an important Middle East regional bank. He has served on the board of a European Payments business and of the holding company of a Bermuda bank.
- Currently, he is engaged as an advisor and board member for a number of entrepreneurial ventures specifically focusing on emerging technologies and businesses involving the Blockchain and cryptocurrencies. These businesses are focusing on such diverse platforms as payments, e-commerce, mobility and commodities, among others.
- Bob began his consulting career at McKinsey and Company, where he spent almost six years. He has a number of years of executive search experience, including working with Korn Ferry as the head of the Financial Services Practice for Europe and with responsibility for coordinating global coverage and client service for investment banks and asset management firms.